Saturday, July 12, 2008

Slurpees!

Well, I must begin this post with a most sincere apology. I am so very sorry that I have neglected you all for such a long time! It's just that life has been pretty crazy 'round here. I'll just give you a short review of some of the things that have happened recently: There was a couple movie nights; couple parties; the Mexico lunch; couple big beautiful thunder storms; many long nights sitting in my "office," we had a music night; Megan ate an onion; I started learning guitar; I scored thirty points bowling; Ryan, Hannah, and lil’ Riley came down for a sweet visit; we watched lovely fireworks; went to Rock Springs; Karis moved into her new room; Jessie, Tali, and Kelly finally got home; but most importantly, yesterday…. WE GOT SLURPEES! Yea for 7Eleven! We hit up 13 7Eleven’s for slurpees! But yesterday also just so happened to be Cow Appreciation Day! So after slurpee hopping we all dressed up like cows to collect our free meals from three different Chik-Fil-A’s, Yea! I must say, I can’t wail till next July 7th!
Anyway, my biggest, bestest, news to tell is that I’m going to be homeschooled this year! YEA!!! I’m so excited; I can’t wait to be homeschooled!

Oh yes, we also leave for camp tomorrow, Yea!

5 comments:

Hannah said...

Heyy!!! :) Thanks for the comment!! :) It's like the only comment I've gotten from some one other than my sis ;) hehe... Anyways sounds like you've been having fun!!! :) Learning guitar! Cool!!! And all the free food! haha... It's great hearing what you've been up to... wow.. I haven't talked.. er uh chatted with you in forever!

So you're gonna be homeschooled :) Awesome!!! what grade will you be going into?

Well, Have fun at camp!!! :) :) & Happy Sunday!

Mrs said...

Jenna, go here for Dress like a Cow pictures!

http://mrsjlw5.blogspot.com

I just posted them.

I'm so looking forward to summer camp! Hooray!

David said...

lol finally! ive been dying to hear more about ur life! =D lol jk
anyway... hey sounds like you just summarized like weeks into less than a sentance... i mean... lol... hey whatever floats ur boat. hope you had a great time at camp. (even though right now ur probably there... partying as usual)
love you,
~David

Megan Marie said...

ohh..hehe...I aleady forgot about me eating an onion! ;] hehe!
alot did happen!!
I am so glad you guys made the choice of being homeschooled this next year! I was praying!!!

I miss you already jenna lyn!!

come home already!!!!!!

p.s....i love you!

Kaitlin's Contemplations said...

hey, jenna!
yeah, i wish you could e-mail me...
that would be nice.
hey, do u think that even if you didn't check any other e-mails,
you could check ones from me?
that would be nice.
i would like to hear from u and tyler more often.
tell him hi for me!

~Kaitlin Renee <)