Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Stay off the road!

"Wake up, Jenna! Salem needs more pictures of the family, dress nice!" Ugh. You've gotta be kidding! Turned out to be a lot of fun taking the pictures though, so I'm not complaining!
Anyway, yesterday I went and looked at the apartment Karis is interested in; and it was so adorable! And I got my drivers permit! Yea! I skipped the whole "parking lot practice" step, and just drove home in the stick shift. Oh, yeah! Ok, so I didn't drive ALL the way home, I just took over the wheel when we got to 2nd street. Yea!
Also, you must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love my Tyler. (No, not YOUR Tyler, MY Tyler!) He's such a sweet kid! He was talking on the phone when Karis and I arrived home last night, and immediately he told his friend that he had to go because his sisters were home. Then he just sat down and wanted to hear everything that had happened, everything about Karis's job, apartment, my permit, Dunkin Donuts, everything! I just thought it was so cute how estatic he was about everything in K's and my day. When he prayed over our food at dinner he just happened to thank the Lord for all of the blessings showered upon each one of his siblings, but was perfectly content with not mentioning anything about himself. It's so evident how selfless he is and how much he genuinely cares for everybody else. Four Brownie Points to Tyler!

Alright, I must stop my bragging on this stunning young Gent, that just so happens to be related to me, because I have a lot of reading to do before bedtime. G'night!

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Yeah!!! congrats on getting your permit! That is AWESOME!!!! :D And sounds like you have a very sweet caring bro :)

Have a great... today :D

Anonymous said...

aww how sweet :)

David said...

yah... that was me on the phone...

Megan Marie said...

I am so glad you got your permit!!! and that you have drove a stick shift before me! ;]
and I am glad you like karis and anns appartment so much! :] you could probably hang out in the lobby forever....with all the free stuff! ;] has she got the job yet?!
ohh...and I think your tyler is a pretty amazing guy too! :] I absolutely agee!