Thursday, July 31, 2008

Emo-Goth-Punk Day!

Oh yes, another MK holiday. Not quite sure who came up with this one, but everybody is required to participate. Emo-Goth-Punk Day means that we all dress up scary, then go to various locations to take picutures. I was the least dressed up out of anybody there, but I think we could all agree that Tyler was the best looking punk. I'll post some pictures whenever I get the pictures. Also, for the latest Mission Gossip: A new girl moved in on the 2nd floor. She seems pretty cool- she sings, drinks tea, and said she'd love to join me on my sunrise adventures. Yea!

4 comments:

David said...

lol yah i dont think ill do it next time... if there is a next time... i mean ill take pictures with you guys... but im not dressing up or anything...
talk to you soon

Megan Marie said...

you guys did it without me....augh....;]
ohh, cha-chi, tyler and I went to see the new lady that lives on the second floor that I met in mexico....I forget her name.....but anyways...she wasn't home.

Kaitlin's Contemplations said...

ok, i saw pics of david and tyler and angie on facebook of emo-goth-punk day, but i didn't see any of you! lol. but wow, angie seriously CREEPED ME OUT!!!

Ryan said...

I didn't know "Emo" still exists...