Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Spelling!

Ok everybody, raise your hand every time you hear me say a word that begins with the letter Nn!

face?
leg?
nose? (all hands go up!)
paper?
Nathan? (you're doing great!)
snack?
tissue?
cat?
note? (great job!)
..............................................
"Ok, now who wants to come up and underline one word on the board that begins with a capital N?"
..............................................
Oh man, I am having so much fun in my spelling class!
My most favoritest class is art. We get to made cotton ball bunnies!
..............................................
Anyway, school is quite the load this year. Not only am I teaching six classes a week, but I also have eleven of my own credits! But don't worry guys, I'm having a blast =)

You just wish you were in my first and second grade classes too!

6 comments:

David said...

i guess you decided nodding wasnt good enough. i can personally agree, i ABSOLUTELY LOVED being in your second grade class =D i didnt quite know what you were doing but ... yeaaah... wow... how do you manage to be so busy? i have lik 4 classes... how do you have 11? we never got around to that. btw you still have to explain the situation to evan... and describe her well... like dont make it sound like im an idiot. call me sometime too we should talk =) lol

Megan Marie said...

yes! your right...I wish I was in the 1-2 grade class!! I love them! hehe!!!
I am glad you are enjoying teaching...and trying to get your own school done jenna!!
You are so amazing....
ohh...and the whole cubbies thing... you know how I was just asking them about it sunday...well....they pretty much think I am doing it now...even tho I said I was going to think and pray about...ohh well!
love you!

Raquel said...

I didn't know you were a teacher! :-) I wish I was your student!

Megan Marie said...

so...you know how my spanish is all messed up?! well, I uninstalled it.....then installed it again....and guess what...it starts where I left off....augh.
my dad is going to have to try and fix that today....
...or else I might have to steal your cd!
..off to work....

Anonymous said...

I would love to join your class. :)

I miss you, Jenna.
You remain in my prayers even though haven't been able to pray together.

In sincere love,
Jessie

Kaitlin's Contemplations said...

wait, ur teaching six classes a week??? or did u mean that ur taking six classes a week. lol. oh, and what i meant about the whole e-mailing thing was that u not only READ my e-mails but also REPLIED them. i want feedback from you, too!!!

miss u bunches and say hi to tyler for me,

~Kaitlin =D